Namazu-devel-en(old)

NMZ.*.de and search for file types

Hi,

recently, we installed namazu for our intranet. Since I did not find a
german version of the NMZ.head NMZ.result etc, I translated the english
version. I have no idea, whether there is already a german version.
If not, and if you are interested in my translation, please contact me and
tell me how to contribute the files.

Another change resulted also from a request of my colleages: They wanted to
be able to search for special file types, e.g. PostScript, PPT, Word.
Therefore, I changed some things in mknmz.in so that "type" is now another
field which can be searched like this "file:pdf".
I think, that this change might also be an interesting feature for other
users.
Again my question: Is this interesting, and if so, how can I contribute?

Claudia