Namazu-devel-en(old)

Re: use namazu in another app ???

Does it provide a specific set of APIs that I can call from my application.
>..
Most likely, my application would be written in PHP.

There is a PHP extension available; it used to be downloaded from here: ftp://night.fminn.nagano.nagano.jp/php4/

but that no longer works. Anyone know the new location?

If not, I have version 2.1.0 and can send it/post it somewhere.

I've also written some php functions to make it easier to use that module; I also added synonym support.
http://www.dcook.org/software/fclib/docs/namazu.html
(more up to date phpDocumentor documentation in the source code - I've not generated the HTML for it yet).

FCLIB is an open source php library with little organization - I just use it to keep common code from my projects:
http://www.dcook.org/software/fclib/

(hosted on my own server so please don't advertise that URL too widely).

Darren