Namazu-devel-en(old)

Error while creating indexes on pdf files

Hi,

I've installed Namazu 2.0.12 on a solaris machine. I've added the
following two folders to the PATH environment variable-
	1. namazu/bin
	2. namazu/share/namazu/filter
When I run the mknmz command to create indexes on pdf files, the error I
get is 'unsupported media type'
Whe I run mknmz -C I get the following output:
System: solaris

Namazu: 2.0.12
Perl: 5.006001
NKF: module_nkf
KAKASI: module_kakasi -ieuc -oeuc -w
ChaSen: module_chasen -j -F '%m '
Wakati: module_kakasi -ieuc -oeuc -w
Lang_Msg: C
Lang: C
Coding System: euc
CONFDIR: /mizrwsdv/users/mizapp/namazu2012/etc/namazu
LIBDIR: /mizrwsdv/users/mizapp/namazu2012/share/namazu/pl
FILTERDIR: /mizrwsdv/users/mizapp/namazu2012/share/namazu/filter
TEMPLATEDIR: /mizrwsdv/users/mizapp/namazu2012/share/namazu/template
Supported media types:
  application/x-compress
  application/x-gzip
  message/news
  message/rfc822
  text/hnf
  text/html
  text/html; x-type=mhonarc
  text/plain
  text/plain; x-type=rfc
  text/x-hdml
  text/x-roff

Eventhough the folder filter is displayed as the 'FILTERDIR'
application/pdf is not displayed as a supported media type. Why is this
happening?
Can anyone explain the process of creating indexes on pdf files...

Regards,
Navneet Saraogi
Software Engineer,
Infosys Technologies Ltd,