Namazu-devel-en(old)

Indexing pdf files with japanese characters...

Hi,
        To create indexes on pdf files I've installed pdftotext
converter and japanese language support for this converter... I
downloaded this converter from http://www.foolabs.com/xpdf/
	Now I'm able to create indexes on pdf files & search for english
characters... The problem is that I'm unable to search for japanese
characters in a pdf file... I ran the pdftotext command just to check
the validity of the converter... Itz not converting pdf with japanese
characters properly... Now do I need to install any additional fonts or
is there some problem with my configuration... I've attached the .xpdfrc
file that I use as my configuration file...

Can you help me out with this problem...

Regards,
Navneet