Namazu-devel-en(old)

Re: [namazu] Truncated result , last char missing

At Wed, 04 Feb 2004 14:47:22 +0100,
Xavier Grangier wrote:
> NMZ.field.subject
>
> I have:

> vrp multicarte maillots de bains--00--
> recherche rédacteurs web--00-
> Recherche Hotesses et Hôtes--00-
> Recherche Maître Chien, Agents de sécurite ,Gardien...--00--
> Dévelopement d'interface d'un jeu de Rugby--00-
> Commercial publicité terrain--00-

The possibility is the following lines in mknmz (put_field_index function):

            # Remove a garbage Kanji 1st char at the end.
            $output = codeconv::chomp_eucjp($output);

The function chomp_eucjp() is for Japanese processing. Japanese
characters are encoded in multiple bytes, so the function adjustments
incompolete miultibyte character.

> Does anyone have notice/fix this issue ?

Could you try to comment the above line out? If my suspicion is
correct, it will be fixed.
--
NOKUBI Takatsugu
E-mail: knok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx