Namazu-users-en(old)

Re: namazu returns references, but no matching documents

I tried with OpenBSD 3.3 in VMware box, then I could reproduce the issue.

According to gdb, it's in the following line that the reason why
namazu couldn't work appropriately:

            val = nmz_do_searching(token, val);

(nmz/parser.c: factor())

val is an structure (NmzResult). In nmz_do_searching() function, the
value of val seems handled appropriately, but the return value was not
effected, therefore val.num is still 0 after the line.

I think it is a problem of toolchanins in OpenBSD...
--
NOKUBI Takatsugu
E-mail: knok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx