Namazu-users-en(old)

Can I Install Namazu without installing Chasen

Hi All,

I'm facing problem in installing Chasen 2.3.3 as it in turn needs
darts-0.2 to be installed - and I'm not able to install darts-0.2 due to
some compilation problem. At this situation I'm exploring the option of
installing Namazu without installing Chasen.

Can anyone please tell me -

1. Is it ok do go ahead with Namazu installation without installing
chasen ?
2. If the answer to point 1 is yes, then what are the features of Namazu
which one will not get if chasen is not installed ?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Sourav