Namazu-users-en(old)

Re: OpenOffice

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 12:35:13 +0900
Yukio USUDA <usuda@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thank you for your interest in OpenOffice-Filter.
> Yes, it is next release feature.
> But you can try it with namazu 2.0.12.
> Get related files from cvs repository.
>
> http://cvs.namazu.org/*checkout*/namazu/filter/ooo.pl?rev=1.4.2.5&only_with_tag=stable-2-0
>
> http://cvs.namazu.org/*checkout*/namazu/pl/codeconv.pl?rev=1.11.8.6&only_with_tag=stable-2-0
>
> http://cvs.namazu.org/*checkout*/namazu/pl/conf.pl.in?rev=1.33.4.8&only_with_tag=stable-2-0
>
> Yukio USUDA

Hi Yukio

Thanks a lot! I copied the files in the right place and it works! Nice!
But I had to do the following changes:

I had to disable the line

#
# Default Japanese processer: KAKASI or ChaSen.
#
#$WAKATI  = $\@OPT_WAKATI_DEFAULT@;

because I had the following error:

syntax error at /usr/local/share/namazu/pl/conf.pl line 206, near "$@OPT_WAKATI_DEFAULT"
Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/bin/mknmz line 345.

But this is a Japanses issue, I don't know anything about japanese and maybe I'm missing some files. Anyway, I don't have any Jpanaese documents yet, so no problem.

The other thins is: if I do a file command on a sxw it returns as file type application/x-zip.
So I made follwing changes to ooo.pl:

    return ('application/vnd.sun.xml.writer',
            'application/vnd.sun.xml.calc',
            'application/vnd.sun.xml.impress',
            'application/vnd.sun.xml.draw',
-->            'application/x-zip');

Maybe this will do trouble when I have a zip-file which is not an OpenOffice-Document but had no other solution at the moment.

Just to inform you and thank you

regards

David