Namazu-devel-en(old)

Re: client/server module and other wishes

On Wed, 26 Sep 2001, Olivier Thereaux wrote:

> "namazu-cmd.c", line 312:
>     if (getenv("QUERY_STRING") && getenv("SCRIPT_NAME")) {
>
> What about
>     if (getenv("QUERY_STRING") && strcomp (getenv("SCRIPT_NAME"), "/cgi-bin/namazu")) {

Won't do.  I have a single namazu.cgi binary, and have symlinks to it
from search.cgi.  Other developers use different names, but link to the
same binary.  Also, my cgis are never in cgi-bin.  I don't have write
permissions there, but can keep cgis in my own public_html.

Why not just unset those two variables before calling namazu?  That's
easier than changing existing code which will break when you upgrade.

Philip

--
COFFEE IS NOT FOR KIDS
COFFEE IS NOT FOR KIDS

	Bart Simpson on chalkboard in episode 9F09

Visit my webpage at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/
Read my writings at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/writings/

  MSN  philiptellis                         Yahoo!  philiptellis
  AIM  philiptellis                         ICQ     129711328